BIHAR PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION (BPSC) ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR (ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING) 95 JOB VACANCIES 2020
GENERAL INFORMATION FOR ASPIRANT FROM (BPSC) BIHAR
- Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has announced 95 job vacancies for the post of Associate Professor in Engineering College 2020.
- Eligible candidates, who aspire to join Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) as a Associate Professor in Engineering College, are required to register on-line after carefully reading the advertisement regarding the selection process, eligibility criteria, online registration processes, payment of prescribed application fee, issuance of call letters etc. and ensure that they fulfill the stipulated criteria and follow the prescribed processes.
- The candidates are required to follow all the Guidelines regarding Social Distancing Mode of Exam given in this Notification/Advertisement due to COVID19 pandemic and subsequently any violation may result in cancellation of candidature.
ELIGIBILITY, POST AND EXPERIENCE FOR (BPSC)
Associate Professor (Electrical Engineering) (95 POST)
- PHD in Electrical Engineering and First Class or equivalent at either Bachelor’s or Master level in the Electrical Engineering.
- At least total 6 research Publications in SCI journals UGC/AICTE approved list of journals.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in teaching/research/ industry out of which at least 2 years shall be post PHD experience
- Minimum 21 years of age on 01/08/2020.
- Maximum age limit is 65 Years on 01/08/2020.
- Age relaxation Extra as per BPSC rules.
|Associate Professor (Electrical engineering)||37||09||12||03||17||16||01||
REGISTRATION AND EXAM INFORMATION FROM (BPSC), BIHAR
- Please ensure that the image files of the documents to be uploaded i.e. photograph, signature, photo id, left thumb impression and the hand written declaration are as per the specification given in the Notification/Advertisement.
- Application Fees / Intimation Charges for this vacancy can be paid via Online Mode only.
- Online registration will be complete only after the candidates register online (fill in the application form completely) and remit/pay the requisite application fees/intimation charges through online mode.
- Admission to examination will be purely provisional without verification of documents. In case at any stage the candidate is found not to fulfill the eligibility criteria/ cannot produce the requisite documents to Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) Recruitment cell the candidature of the candidate will stand cancelled.
- Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) reserves the right to allot the candidate to any of the Exam Centre other than the one he/she has opted for.
- Application printout & e- receipt should be kept with the candidate and should not be sent to the Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC).
- Multiple attendance/ appearances in examination will be summarily rejected/ candidature cancelled.
- Online applications for this post once registered will not be allowed to be withdrawn and/or the application fee, intimation charges once paid will not be refunded nor be held in reserve for any other examination.
- Before Submitting the Exam Application Form Please Check the Preview Form Carefully.
- These posts are permanent.
GENERAL INFORMATION AND IMPORTANT DATES
|Job Title||Associate Professor(Electrical Engineering)|
|Salary||Level 13A1 starting pay Rs1,31,400|
|Fees||Rs 100 (UR/OBC/EWS/OTHER STATE)|
|Fees||Rs 25 (SC/ST/ FEMALE of Bihar)|
|Application Start Date||17/09/2020|
|Apply Online||Click here|
|BPSC website||Click here|