Central Selection Board of Constable vacancies.
- The online examinations for the next Recruitment Process for Constable (Forest Guard) and will be conducted by Central Selection Board of Constable (CSBC).
- Candidates are requested to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria, educational qualifications as per advertisement.
- Application Fees/ Intimation Charges can be paid via Online Mode only.
- Please ensure that the image files of the documents to be uploaded i.e. photograph, signature, etc as per the specification given in the advertisement.
- Online registration will be complete only after the candidates register online (fill in the application form completely) and remit the requisite application fees/intimation charges through online mode.
- Admission to examination will be purely provisional without verification of documents.In case at any stage the candidate is found not to fulfill the eligibility criteria/ cannot produce the requisite documents to CSBC the candidature of the candidate will stand cancelled.
- CSBC reserves the right to allot the candidate to any of the Centre other than the one he/she has opted for.
- Application printout & e- receipt should be kept with the candidate and should not be sent to the Central Selection Board of Constable (CSBC) .
- Multiple attendance/ appearances in examination will be summarily rejected/ candidature cancelled.
- Online applications once registered will not be allowed to be withdrawn and/or the application fee, intimation charges once paid will not be refunded nor be held in reserve for any other examination.
- The candidates are required to follow all the Guidelines regarding Social Distancing Mode of Exam given in this advertisement and subsequently. Any violation may result in cancellation of candidature.
- Before Submitting the Application Form Please Check the Preview Form Carefully.
- These posts are permanent.
|Job Title||Constable (Forest Guard)|
|Education||12th/Intermediate Degree in any
Stream from Recognized University in India.
|Fees||Rs 450 (UR/OBC/EWS)|
|Fees||Rs 112 (SC/ST)|
|Application Start Date||21/07/2020|
|Apply Online||Click here|
|CSBC website||Click here|