INDIAN INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT (IIM) CAT 2020
GENERAL INFORMATION FOR ASPIRANT FROM (IIM)
- The Indian Institutes of Management will conduct a computer-based Common Admission Test 2020 (CAT 2020) on Sunday, November 29,2020 in two sessions. CAT 2020 will be conducted by IIMs as a prerequisite for admission to various management Programmes of IIMs.
- Before a prospective candidate makes a decision to appear for CAT 2020, he/she must visit the website and/or read the Programme advertisement of the concerned IIM and specific Programmes to ensure accurate and updated information on the Programmes she/she wants to apply for ,including eligibility requirements and admission processes.
- The candidates are required to follow all the Guidelines regarding Social Distancing Mode of Exam given in this Notification/Advertisement due to COVID19 pandemic and subsequently any violation may result in cancellation of candidature.
COMMON ADMISSION TEST 2020
- The candidate must hold a Bachelor’s Degree, with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA [45% in case of candidates belonging to the Scheduled Caste (SC) ,Scheduled Tribe (ST) and Persons with Disability (PWD) categories] from a recognized University/college in India.
- As per the legal requirements, 15%of the seats are reserved for Scheduled Caste(SC) candidates ,7.5% for Scheduled Tribe(ST) candidates ,27% for Other Backward Classes candidates belonging to the “Non-Creamy” layer (NC-OBC), upto 10% for Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) candidatesand 5% for Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwD).
REGISTRATION AND EXAM INFORMATION
- Please ensure that the image files of the documents to be uploaded i.e. photograph, signature, photo id,left thumb impression and the hand written declaration are as per the specification given in the Notification/Advertisement.
- Application Fees / Intimation Charges can be paid via Online Mode
- Online registration will be complete only after the candidates register online (fill in the application form completely) and remit/pay the requisite application fees/intimation charges through online mode.
- Admission to examination will be purely provisional without verification of documents.In case at any stage the candidate is found not to fulfill the eligibility criteria/ cannot produce the requisite documents to Indian Institute of Management the candidature of the candidate will stand cancelled.
- Indian Institute of Management reserves the right to allot the candidate to any of the Exam Centre other than the one he/she has opted for.
- Application printout & e- receipt should be kept with the candidate and should not be sent to the Indian Institute of Management.
- Multiple attendance/ appearances in examination will be summarily rejected/ candidature cancelled.
- Online applications for this post once registered will not be allowed to be withdrawn and/or the application fee, intimation charges once paid will not be refunded nor be held in reserve for any other examination.
- Before Submitting the Exam Application Form Please Check the Preview Form Carefully.
GENERAL INFORMATION AND IMPORTANT DATES
|AdmissionTitle||Common Admission Test 2020|
|Application Start Date||05/08/2020|