STATE BANK OF INDIA CIRCLE BASED OFFICERS FOR 3850 JOB VACANCIES – 2020
GENERAL INFORMATION FOR SBI CIRCLE BASED OFFICERS
- State Bank of India (SBI) has announced the 3850 job vacancies for the post of SBI Circle Based Officers – 2020.
- Eligible candidates, who aspire to join State Bank of India as a SBI Circle Based Officers, are required to register on-line after carefully reading the advertisement regarding the selection process, eligibility criteria, online registration processes, payment of prescribed application fee, issuance of call letters etc. and ensure that they fulfil the stipulated criteria and follow the prescribed processes.
- The candidates are required to follow all the Guidelines regarding Social Distancing Mode of Exam given in this Notification/Advertisement due to COVID19 pandemic and subsequently any violation may result in cancellation of candidature.
ELIGIBILITY, POST AND EXPERIENCE FOR CIRCLE BASED OFFICER (3850 POST)
- Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience(as on 01.08.2020) as an officer in any Scheduled Commercial Bank or any Regional Rural Bank.
- Not above 30 years as on 01.08.2020 i.e. candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.08.1990
NO. OF POST/VACANCIES
REGISTRATION AND EXAM INFORMATION
- Please ensure that the image files of the documents to be uploaded i.e. photograph, signature, photo id,left thumb impression and the hand written declaration are as per the specification given in the Notification/Advertisement.
- Application Fees / Intimation Charges for this vacancy can be paid via Online.
- Online registration will be complete only after the candidates register online (fill in the application form completely) and remit/pay the requisite application fees/intimation charges through online mode.
- Admission to examination will be purely provisional without verification of documents.In case at any stage the candidate is found not to fulfill the eligibility criteria/ cannot produce the requisite documents to State Bank of India(SBI) Recruitment cell the candidature of the candidate will stand cancelled.
- State Bank of India(SBI) reserves the right to allot the candidate to any of the Exam Centre other than the one he/she has opted for.
- Multiple attendance/ appearances in examination will be summarily rejected/ candidature cancelled.
- Online applications for this post once registered will not be allowed to be withdrawn and/or the application fee, intimation charges once paid will not be refunded nor be held in reserve for any other examination.
- Before Submitting the Exam Application Form Please Check the Preview Form Carefully.
- Application printout & e- receipt should be kept with the candidate and should not be sent to the State Bank of India (SBI)
- These posts are permanent.
GENERAL INFORMATION AND IMPORTANT DATES
|Job Title||Circle Based Officers(CBO)|
|Application Start Date||27/07/2020|
|Exam Date||Coming soon|
|Apply Online||Click here|
|Admit Card||Coming soon|
|SBI website||Click here|