Indian Army Technical Graduate Course (TGC-132) Job Vacancies
- Applications are invited from eligible unmarried Male Engineering Graduates for 132nd Technical Graduate Course (TGC) commencing in Jan 2021 at Indian Military Academy (IMA),Dehradun for Permanent Commission in the Indian Army.
- Indian Army Recruitment cell request Candidates to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per this Government job Notification/Advt.
- This is a Career building opportunity for Engineers.
- The candidates are required to follow all the Guidelines regarding Social Distancing Mode of Exam given in this Notification/Advertisement due to COVID19 pandemic and subsequently any violation may result in cancellation of candidature.
ELIGIBILITY, POST AND EXPERIENCE FOR (INDIAN ARMY)
- Candidates who have passed the requisite Engineering Degree course or are in the final year of Engineering Degree course are eligible to apply.
- Candidate studying in the final year of Engineering degree course should be able to submit proof of passing by 01 Jan 2021 and produce the Engineering Degree Certificate within 12 weeks from the date of commencement of training at Indian Military Academy (IMA).
- Candidate studying in the final year of Engineering will be inducted on Additional Bond Basis for recovery of the cost of training at IMA as notified from time to time as well as stipend and pay & allowances paid, in case they fail to produce the requisite degree certificate.
- Candidates must note that only the Engineering streams and their acceptable equivalent streams, strictly as notified in the table below, will be accepted. Candidates with degrees in any other engineering stream(s) are not eligible to apply.
|Electrical/ Electrical &Electronics Engineering||04|
|Computer Science/Information Technology||09|
|Electronics & Telecom/Telecommunication/
Electronics& Comm./ Satellite Communication/Opto Electronics
REGISTRATION AND EXAM INFORMATION FROM (INDIAN ARMY)
- Please ensure that the image files of the documents to be uploaded i.e. photograph, signature, photo id,left thumb impression and the hand written declaration are as per the specification given in the Notification/Advertisement.
- Online registration will be complete only after the candidates register online (fill in the application form completely) and remit/pay the requisite application fees/intimation charges through online mode.
- Admission to examination will be purely provisional without verification of documents.In case at any stage the candidate is found not to fulfill the eligibility criteria/ cannot produce the requisite documents to Indian Army Recruitment cell the candidature of the candidate will stand cancelled.
- Indian Army reserves the right to allot the candidate to any of the Exam Centre other than the one he/she has opted for.
- Application printout & e- receipt should be kept with the candidate and should not be sent to the Indian Army.
- Multiple attendance/ appearances in examination will be summarily rejected/ candidature cancelled.
- Online applications for this post once registered will not be allowed to be withdrawn and/or the application fee, intimation charges once paid will not be refunded nor be held in reserve for any other examination.
- Before Submitting the Exam Application Form Please Check the Preview Form Carefully.
- Exam Centre for this Vacancy can be Pan India.
- Job locations will be related to Indian Army
- These posts are permanent.
GENERAL INFORMATION AND IMPORTANT DATES
|Fees||Rs 0 (UR/OBC/EWS)|
|Fees||Rs 0 (SC/ST/PH)|
|Application Start Date||28/07/2020|
|Apply Online||Click here|
|Indian Army website||Click here|