UNION PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION (UPSC) 209 JOB VACANCIES 2020
GENERAL INFORMATION FOR ASPIRANT FROM (UPSC)
- Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has announced 209 job vacancies for the post of Combined Central Armed Police Force CPF (Assistant Commandant AC) 2020.
- Eligible candidates, who aspire to Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) as a Combined Central Armed Police Force CPF (Assistant Commandant AC) are required to register on-line after carefully reading the advertisement regarding the selection process, eligibility criteria, online registration processes, payment of prescribed application fee, issuance of call letters etc. and ensure that they fulfill the stipulated criteria and follow the prescribed processes.
- The candidates are required to follow all the Guidelines regarding Social Distancing Mode of Exam given in this Notification/Advertisement due to COVID19 pandemic and subsequently any violation may result in cancellation of candidature.
ELIGIBILITY, POST AND EXPERIENCE FOR (UPSC)
Combined Central Armed Police Force CPF (Assistant Commandant AC) (209 POST)
- A candidate Must have Bachelor degree in any Stream from a recognized University/College in India.
- A candidate must have attained the age of 20 years and must not have attained the age of 25 years on 1st August, 2020, i.e. he/she must have been born not earlier than 2nd August, 1995 and not later than 1st August, 2000.Age relaxation extra as per rules.
|Combined Central Armed Police Force CPF (Assistant Commandant AC)||78||13||69||27||22||
REGISTRATION AND EXAM INFORMATION FROM (UPSC)
- Please ensure that the image files of the documents to be uploaded i.e. photograph, signature, photo id,left thumb impression and the hand written declaration are as per the specification given in the Notification/Advertisement.
- Application Fees / Intimation Charges for this vacancy can be paid via Online.
- Online registration will be complete only after the candidates register online (fill in the application form completely) and remit/pay the requisite application fees/intimation charges through online mode.
- Admission to examination will be purely provisional without verification of documents.In case at any stage the candidate is found not to fulfill the eligibility criteria/ cannot produce the requisite documents to Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Recruitment cell the candidature of the candidate will stand cancelled.
- Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) reserves the right to allot the candidate to any of the Exam Centre other than the one he/she has opted for.
- Multiple attendance/ appearances in examination will be summarily rejected/ candidature cancelled.
- Online applications for this post once registered will not be allowed to be withdrawn and/or the application fee, intimation charges once paid will not be refunded nor be held in reserve for any other examination.
- Before Submitting the Exam Application Form Please Check the Preview Form Carefully.
- These posts are permanent.
GENERAL INFORMATION AND IMPORTANT DATES
|Job Title||CPF AC|
|Salary||Pay Band-3 Starts From Rs56,100 to Rs1,77,500|
|Application Start Date||18/08/2020|
|Apply online Part 1||Click here|
|Apply online Part 2||Click here|
|UPSC website||Click here|